Monday, April 15, 2013



2
__________
Claire the Little Devil

If you don’t know who Claire is i’ll give you a clue....SHE IS MY SISTER! duh!  
Well she is my little sister and she is a devil.
She always follows me around and imitates me all the time.

“Hi!” said claire.
“Aww hii” answered Sophia and Mary at the same time.
There is another thing that bothers me. My friends love Claire they think she is so cute.

“Hey Claire...I thought you were supposed to be at Annie’s House” I said not sounding sooo happy.
“Hi Julie! Annie got sick but i’m going to her house next week.” She said sounding excited.

“Great...so just stay away from us ok” I yelled
“No! I need three more players to play pony princess with meh!” She yelled and started to cry.

I heard foot steps.  My mom was coming...
“Girls! What is happening?” Yelled my mom as she saw Claire crying.
“Julie pushed meh!” Claire sniffled.
“I did not!” I yelled.
“she didn’t Mrs.Andrews” said Sophia sounding like she was about to cry too.
“Really...”My mom said trying to remember Sophia’s name
“My name is Sophia Mrs.Andrews”
“Nice to meet you Sophia have fun girls!”-And mom walked away making Claire very confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment